How to start losing those unwanted pounds:
[list icon=”icon: star-o” icon_color=”#821e58″]
- Take 2 – 3 TrimULean™ chewables a half hour before you eat a meal. Not after, not during… before. You can also substitute the chewables with our new TrimULean Cocoa! Just drink one cup of this delicious beverage before your meal.
- You don’t have to skip meals. TrimULean™ was formulated to help you eat less during your regular meals. Eating a balanced diet is essential to weight loss.
- Very Important: Drink 64 ounces ( eight 8 oz glasses) of water per day. Do this throughout the day, not all at once, not 32 ounces twice … throughout the day. Water will help flush out the excess fat being burned off. Staying hydrated gives you healthier skin, more energy, better digestion and fewer cravings!
- If you have trouble with snacking at night… take TrimULean™ a half hour before your normal TV snacking time!
- The TrimULean™ weight reduction system has been put in place to help you Eat less and Cheat less™! We encourage you NOT to eat junk food or sweets (the chocolate taste in TrimULean™ will help satisfy your craving for sweets). Avoid drinking alcohol because these are simply empty calories.
- TrimULean™ is not a replacement for exercise. You will lose weight on TrimULean™ but it won’t keep you fit and toned. Doing some sort of exercise with this product will get you the ultimate results you are seeking. Thin is nice, but FIT is IT! Check out our Whole Body Transformation System if you need help in this area; get fitness advice from America’s Favorite Expert: Denise Austin PLUS tips on healthy eating from the author of the bestselling book “Belly Fat Diet for Dummies.”
Dr. Friedman’s shocking facts about why you’re not losing weight:
[list icon=”icon: exclamation-triangle” icon_color=”#821e58″ class=”spacing”]
- Under Eating: That’s right, trying not to eat enough can keep you from losing weight. Many overweight people skip breakfast. Skipping Meals = Weight Gain. But make sure they are sensible meals. For example forgo that bagel with cream cheese and make a fruit smoothie for breakfast. Hungry for a snack? Reach for a handful of nutritious almonds or celery with hummus (very filling!).
- Lack of Sleep: Research shows the less people sleep, the more likely they are to be overweight. People who only sleep 5 hours a night, for example, are twice as likely to become obese compare to those who sleep 8 hours a night. People who don’t get enough sleep have higher levels of a hormone called Ghrelin which causes hunger. Not sleeping at night? Try our all natural sleep aid Good-Night.
- Diet Soft Drinks: Don’t be fooled by the word “diet.” An 8 year study conducted by the University of Texas proved that diet soft drinks actually cause obesity!! In fact, there is a 41% increase in risk of being overweight for every can or bottle of soft drink you consume.
- Stop Mixing the Wrong Foods: Proteins and starches eaten together can lead to obesity. Don’t eat meat with things like potatoes, pasta, bread. Instead, eat your meat with vegetables. Also eat fruits alone and never mix them with anything else. Doing so causes the fruit to remain in the stomach longer than intended which leads to the fruit rotting, digestion difficulties and bloating.
Dr. Friedman’s additional tips for losing those unwanted pounds:
[list icon=”icon: thumb-tack” icon_color=”#821e58″]
- Drink ice cold water: Why cold water? The body needs to heat up cold water to digest it and this takes energy and burns calories! You can burn 50 to 100 extra calories per day just using this little trick!
- Stop drinking soda: Cutting soda out of your diet can save the average person 400 calories or more each day you skip it!
- Exercise: ABSolutely stay away from sit-ups! Total waste of time and energy and they can hurt your lower back. Do the plank instead… ..start out in the push up position. Put your legs together and get onto the balls of your feet. From the push-up position, place your forearms on the ground keeping your elbows at shoulder width. Hold that position and that’s it! Just one minute is equivalent to doing a hundred sit-ups. No wasted energy, no strain on the back or neck. Love handles? Simple alteration – shift your body on one elbow. Feel the burn. Check out the instructional video below on this technique!
Join us in the fight against obesity. Have any Dos and Don’ts? Let’s help each other lose weight the healthy and correct way. Permanent weight loss can be attained. What has worked for you? What hasn’t worked for you? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org